Active Directory Deep Dive unter Windows Server 2022
Workshop AD 2
Become an absolute Active Directory specialist on Windows Server 2022! This three-day workshop provides expert knowledge for large and high-availability environments.
After attending this course, you will have no (!) more questions about Active Directory – we promise!
The training runs completely virtualized. Each participant has a PC with 128 GB RAM, two NVME SSDs (throughput reading up to 3,500 MB/s, writing up to 2,300 MB/s) and a total internet bandwidth of 1 Gbit/s.
Each participant “builds” his environment completely himself with the trainer. With the appropriate hardware, new systems can be set up in seconds.
About the seminar
In this three-day workshop, you will learn advanced Active Directory features such as large environment sizing, high availability, and disaster recovery. Please note: When Windows Server 2022 is mentioned in this course description, all previous versions are also included! A high proportion of practice and small groups for effective learning form the framework of our nlx.workshops.
Participants should have at least three years of experience with Active Directory or have attended the Active Directory Basics Workshop.
This workshop is aimed at experienced system administrators, consultants and Active Directory designers.
- Review best practices on domains and domain controllers
- Domain controllers in virtual environments
- FSMO roles: why there are 7 and not just 5
- From USNs, HighWatermark vectors and Up to Dateness vectors
- Sizing domain controllers in very large environments
- (> 100,000 users)
- AD replication: NTFRS versus DFS-R
- DNS for experts
- Group Policy Highly Available
- Active Directory Disaster Recovery
- Maintenance of the Active Directory database
- Design of a plan for operating a highly secure and fail-safe Active Directory
This post is also available in: German