Hyper-V Deep Dive unter Windows Server 2022
Workshop Hyper-V 2
Become an absolute Hyper-V specialist! This three-day workshop imparts practical know-how about virtual Microsoft networks that goes far beyond the standard Microsoft courses.
After attending this course you will have no (!) more questions about Hyper-V – we promise!
The training runs completely virtualized. Each participant has a PC with 128 GB RAM, two NVME SSDs (throughput reading up to 3,500 MB/s, writing up to 2,300 MB/s) and a total internet bandwidth of 1 Gbit/s.
Each participant “builds” his environment completely himself with the trainer. With the appropriate hardware, new systems can be set up in seconds.
About the seminar
In this three-day workshop, you will learn advanced Hyper-V features such as clustering. Please note: When Windows Server 2022 is mentioned in this course description, all previous versions are also included! A high proportion of practice and small groups for effective learning form the framework of our nlx.workshops.
Participants should have at least three years of experience with Hyper-V or have attended the Hyper-V Basics workshop.
This workshop is aimed at experienced system administrators, consultants and Hyper-V designers.
- Review Best Practices Hyper-V version 5/7.1
- Building a Hyper-V environment with clustering
- Rolling cluster upgrade
- Hyper-V Replica between different clusters
- Hyper-V Storage Replica
- Scale-out file server
- Storage Spaces Direct (S2D)
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Hyper-V and scale-out file servers (SCOFS) in the cluster with SMB 3.0
- Clustered Hyper-V with ClusterAwareUpdating (CAU)
- Advanced backup and recovery
- Hyper-V with System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
- Hyper V and Orchestrator
This post is also available in: German